- Learn specific techniques to diagnose and treat individual patients and couples presenting with sexual dysfunction related to psychological, relationship, mariltal, social, physical and medical problems.
- This course meets over a two-year period for five week-ends a year. Each week-end meets on a Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am - 5:00pm. Our curruculum is rich and comprehensive. It is extremely helpful for those in the Psychotherapy, Medical or Healthcare fields.
- Each class includes in-depth discussion, lectures and case study.
- Receive 120 Continuing Education credit hours and 20 hours of sex theapy case supervision fulfilling the requirement of the Florida Board of Health rules and laws to use the title "Sex Therapist."
- This course is AASECT Approved for 120 CE Credits
Sex Therapy Postgraduate Training Institute of New York meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 120 CE credits. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification or renewal of certification.